Math Question-Bank for GMAT Winners
An exhaustive 200+ Page Question Bank with over 400 fully solved word
problems covering ALL areas of GMAT Math
Internalising Math concepts is a sine qua non for a high Score.
It is easy to understand GMAT Math conceptually, after all it is all High School level stuff.
However, under time pressure, it is all too common to see students fumbling about with their
formulae and their concepts, losing precious time.
What is needed is to be able to look at a problem, and have a A-ha, I have seen it before,
And that is what the Winners do.
Most winners are so well conversant with the concepts, that they don't have to spend too
much time thinking about how to approach the problem, and which formulae to apply.
How do they do this? With Practice, Practice and more Practice.
After you have gone through the theory, you should try to solve as many different problems
as you can get your hand on.
This is where the Question Bank for GMAT Winners comes in.
This exhaustive eBook:
- Contains 400+ Word Problems covering ALL topics of GMAT Math
- All problems Fully explained with alternative methods for solving where ever applicable.
- Problems based around REAL GMAT Questions that have appeared in the recent past.
- Majority of questions are at the 700+ level to give you thorough practice.
- Focus on the following important topics
PROFIT, LOSS, RATIO AND PROPORTION
TIME, SPEED AND DISTANCE
INTEREST AND AVERAGE
PERMUTATION & COMBINATION
- Instant Delivery: Since this is an eBook, you will be able to download it instantaneously
after you have made the payment.
ALL this for a special Introductory Price of Only USD 25.00
(After completing your Transaction, click on the 'Back to Merchant' button. You will then be taken to a page where Having trouble paying? Try our alternative payment method.
you can instantaneously download the eBook)
Learn about my
personal GMAT prep strategy
that got me a 780 Score and
how it can benefit YOU.
700+ GMAT Prep